20101209

Taylor Swift Planning Festive Birthday



Taylor Swift loves having a birthday so close to Christmas because it means other people can swap gifts instead of her being the main focus of celebrations.
Taylor Swift is planning a Christmas-themed birthday party.
The 'Love Story'singer - who is rumoured to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal - turns 21 on December 13 and loves celebrating during the festive season because it means there is less focus on her.
She explained: "I love having a Christmas themed birthday party so people can give each other presents at my birthday party, so it's not so much a spotlight birthday [thing] - especially with a 21st birthday where people are like, 'Huh? Huh? What's she gonna do?'
"I didn't want it to be a crazy club thing, I just want it to be very me and the me thing to do would be to have a Christmas birthday party."
Taylor certainly has a lot to celebrate this year, as her latest album 'Speak Now' broke sales records in its first week of release earlier this year and she admits it took a while for the news to sink in.
On hearing the news she told US TV show 'Access Hollywood': "That was just a crazy phone call to get. To have the phone call with my mom and dad on the phone and my record label president says, 'I guess you're my million dollar baby!'I was like, 'Are you serious? Are you talking in code? Are you saying what I think you're saying, because if you're saying that, I'm gonna need a minute.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment