20110412

PHOTO: Ashley Tisdale's Scandalous Nude Photo Shoot (Mature Content)

Moynihan, 40, had less than a week’s notice to get naked-photo-shoot ready. “Initially I said, ‘Yeah!’” she told Allure. “Then I thought, Uh oh. What did I just say yes to? I hadn’t been preparing for it.”


Allure said Ashley Tisdale was the first star to bring along her mother to her nude shoot.
“I’ve always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do,” Tisdale said. “Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The ‘believe’ tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe.”
Tisdale said disrobing for the camera was less about showing off her shape than it was about showing she's a grown-up now.

“I’m 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young,” she says. “Being in this shoot was me saying, ‘I’m not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I’m actually a woman.’”


source

No comments:

Post a Comment